ST JOHN’S CATHOLIC CHURCH – NORTH RIDING
3rd Sunday of Easter year B 17/18 April 2021
PARISH OFFICE – 010 222 0631:
(Please use firstname.lastname@example.org as our northriding email address is not working)
The parish office will be open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8am to 1pm.
Father Jonathan Petersen OMI will be away on a break from Tuesday 13th April to Friday 16th April. There will be no Masses or communion services during this time.
MASS BOOKING WITH OUR ONLINE FORM LINKS:
- Please use these links to book for Mass as they help us to make sure we keep to the government gazette limits and help to streamline entry into the Church. We will publish these links on a weekly basis
MASS TIMES – PUBLIC MASS IN CHURCH: (250 people maximum)
- Monday to Friday 9am
- Saturday 8am & 5pm
- Sunday 7am & 10am
MASS IN THE CAR PARK:
- Sunday 8am
- Mass is celebrated with parishioners remaining in their vehicles and tuning their radio to the frequency – 87.5fm
MASS LIVE ON YOUTUBE please subscribe to receive notifications
- Monday 9am
- Sundays 7am
DEDICATED GIVING ENVELOPES
Please contact the office to order your set of envelopes for 2021.
CATECHETICS AND CONFIRMATION:
- Registration links are available, classes have not yet resumed and we will send information as soon as possible.
BAPTISM FORMATION AND BOOKINGS:
- Please contact the office for information.
- Funerals are permitted for 100 people during the current lockdown. Please contact the office to make arrangements.
- Monday evenings 7pm on Zoom, Parishioners are invited to join is as we reflect on the Word. contact Devi – email@example.com
- Lectio Divina, Thursday evenings at 7pm on zoom.
- Contact the office for our counsellors information.
- Phone Connie on 010 220 5109 or 083 694 8310 for prayer support.
- 10am to 11.30am by appointment only, call or email the office for a booking.