ST JOHN’S CATHOLIC CHURCH – NORTH RIDING
SECOND SUNDAY OF THE YEAR C – 15/16 JANUARY 2022
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
FATHER JONATHAN WILL BE ON LEAVE FROM WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 – 28 JANUARY 2022.
WE WISH HIM A RESTFUL BREAK.
- DURING THIS TIME WEEKDAY MASS WILL BE LIMITED TO MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY MORNINGS AT 9AM ONLY.
- WEEKEND MASS – SATURDAY EVENING AND SUNDAY MORNING ONLY.
010 222 0631, or 067 402 5566 on WhatsApp, email@example.com
The parish office will be open from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 1.30pm.
MASS BOOKING WITH OUR ONLINE FORM LINKS
- Mass Booking links will be available on a weekly basis.
MASS TIMES – PUBLIC MASS IN CHURCH (500 people maximum)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9.00am
Saturday: 8.00am and 5.00pm
Sunday: 7.00am, (8.00am Car Park) and 10.00am
MASS IN THE CAR PARK,
FM 87.5. Every Sunday: 8.00am
- Sign up so we have your information in advance.
- Remain in your vehicle. If you exit your car, you will be asked to leave the property.
- At communion, open your window, extend one hand to receive, close the window, remove your mask and consume the Eucharist.
- No Church facilities will be available including the bathrooms.
LIVE ON YOUTUBE
Please subscribe to receive notifications:
- Every Sunday – 7.00am Mass Only
Please contact the office to order your set of envelopes or to request our banking details for EFT contributions.
Contact Arianna on 071 138 8401 to make counselling arrangements.
Phone Connie on 010 220 5109 or 083 694 8310 for prayer support.
Funeral services are permitted for 100 people during the current lockdown level. Please contact the office to make arrangements. Unfortunately no funeral teas are permitted.
Saturdays from 9.30am to 10.30pm in the office board room, please contact the office to book your space. No Confession on Saturday 22 January 2022.
CATECHETICS AND CONFIRMATION:
Updates and information for START dates will be sent out as soon as arrangements have been finalised.